We’re always looking delicious tea creations to keep us cool during the summer. Iced tea is a delicious and easy way to quench your thirst and experience all varieties of teas throughout the season. It’s also a great way to taste the subtle flavors and properties of various teas.
Say hello to summer by getting started with our easy instructions below.
- Add a Tea Drop to your cup.
- Boil hot water and add about 1/2 a cup (4 oz) to your cup.
- Add as many ice cubes as desired and stir.
*Note: The first initial cubes will melt quite fast since the water is hot, but keep adding more.
Try out the NEW Matcha Green Tea Limeade. Inspired by The Plant Strong Vegan.
- 4-5 cups Filtered Water, to taste
- 6 oz. Lime Juice, fresh squeezed
- 3 tbsp Black Chia Seeds
- 1 Matcha Green Tea Drop
- Sweetener, to taste*
- In a small jar, combine ½ cup of hot water with 1 Matcha Green Tea Drop. Stir until Tea Drop dissolved. Set aside until needed.
- Repeat this process for your sweetener of choice. Add 1/2 cup of cold water with 1 tbsp. organic cane sugar. Adjust the level of sweetness to your preferred taste.
- Freshly squeeze limes into half gallon jar/pitcher until you have 6 ounces. I used roughly 7 medium-sized limes.
- Add in sweetened water, matcha green tea each, and top off with the remaining 2 cups of water. Finish with ice, top with chia seeds, and serve cold.
Iced tea is the perfect base for blending up new creations. Try one of our other favourite blends!