I saw the cutest tea cup succulent garden sitting on my friend's kitchen counter this weekend and I just had to share it! It makes for the perfect coffee table centerpiece and is also a simple homemade gift that you can whip up in about 15 minutes!
What you need:
- 1 tea cup (the more vintage, the better)
- Small pebbles
- Potting soil
- 2-3 small succulents (you can find these at your local center)
What to do:
- Place a shallow layer of small pebbles at the bottom of the teacup
- Add a thin layer of potting soil
- Gently remove the succulents from their original carriers and nestle them into the tea cup, positioning them as desired.
- Place the remaining potting soil around the succulents to secure them in the tea cup leaving about 1/2 inch of space from the brim.
- Add a then layer of pepples for decoration (if desired)
- Water until damp, wait for soil to dry out before watering again.