Ginger Peach Lemonade Recipe
Ginger Peach Lemonade (7 Servings)
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice , about 6-8 lemons
- 7 Ginger Peach Cobbler Tea Drops (or desired amount, melted in 5 oz hot water)
- 4 1/2 - 5 cups water, divided
- Combine sugar and 2 cups of water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Melt Tea Drops in 5 oz. hot water and set aside.
- Strain the lemon juice through a fine-mesh sieve into a 2-quart pitcher. Add simple syrup, melted Tea Drops, and stir to combine. Refrigerate until cold.
- When ready to serve, add 2 1/2 cups of cold water and stir. Taste, and add more water if it's too sweet.
- Serve with ice, thinly sliced lemons, peaches, and fresh mint, if desired.