Introducing the May Tea + Chat Subscription Box! May is Mental Health Awareness Month. As they say, you can't pour from an empty cup. Join us this month as we discuss all things mental health and enjoy our free gift with our partner, The Fullest, a wellness brand. Try out their saffron latte, which may help improve mood and have benefits with depressive symptoms. Makes a great gift for a mom or mother figure or a recent graduate!
Subscriptions are billed monthly. As of now, subscriptions may not be prepaid.
- 16 Drops: 4 each of 4 different tea varieties Strawberry Shortcake, Apple Pie, Vanilla White Tea and Chocolate Earl Grey.
- Free Gift from The Fullest: 2 Satchels of The Fullest's Warm Feelings Saffron Latte.
- Exclusive Tea + Chat with mother/daughter duo from Drifter Organics.
- Challenge to enhance your sense of well-being.
All for just $25/month!
Introducing a new Tea Club where you'll be receiving exclusive content and gifts as part of your regular subscription. Each month, we feature a different theme and notable guest focusing on various wellness topics. You'll also receive 4 different varieties for a total of 16 tea drops that changes monthly.
Only $25 a month + Free Shipping. Easy to cancel anytime. Makes a great gift as well!
Enjoy all the varieties of our Tea Drops line. Each Tea Drop is individually wrapped in a recyclable bag and all together, shipped in a matte finished branded box that can be repurposed, NOT a wooden box.
- You'll receive your Magical Tea Box with 16 Individually Wrapped Tea Drops in recycled plastic. (18 total this month with 2 bonus mystery drops!)
- Try 4 different tea varieties each month.
- We collaborate with various brands to create an exclusive gift just for you that is in line with the theme for the month.
- Access to the Tea Drops Community Forum.
- Monthly Tea + Chat series where we bring you exclusive content from expansive guests in various wellness industries.
- Monthly challenges and DIY projects.
What's in the bottom of your cup:
Tea Drops are organic, ground leaf teas that are pressed into fun shapes. They melt in hot water — like a bath bomb, except it's tea! Swirl cup gently while consuming to capture every fiber-rich, pre-biotic filled sip.
- Tea Drops
Excellent! I would use them again
Absolutely love my monthly tea box. I look forward to the surprise gift and an opportunity to try a new flavor of Tea Drops. There are enough pops to share with Family and friends. Can't wait to get my next Tea Drop Box⭐
I got my first box last month and I was so happy with it. I love being able to try different teas. Its priced very good for what you are getting and I can't wait to get my next box. If you're considering it, do it. You won't be disappointed.
Really love Tea Drops - period! The monthly subscription was always a treat, so a couple times I've gifted them to my other tea-drinking friends. All happy recipients.
Excellent! Thank you! I even loved teas I normally would not like.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.