JOIN THE TEA DROPS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM!
THE TEA DROPS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM INVITES OUR BIGGEST ADVOCATES TO JOIN OUR MISSION TO SPREAD THE LOVE OF TEA TO PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, SUSTAINABLY AND COMPASSIONATELY. AS A TEA DROPS AMBASSADOR, YOU WILL JOIN AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB OF CREATIVE TEA LOVERS WHO CHAMPION THE TEA DROPS PHILOSOPHY OF SIMPLICITY, COMPASSION, AND GRATITUDE.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A TEA DROPS AMBASSADOR:
ENJOY AN EXLUSIVE AMBASSADORS DISCOUNT OF 30% OFF YOUR TEA DROPS PURCHASES. NOW, YOU CAN ENJOY AS MUCH TEA AS YOU LIKE EACH MONTH!
RECEIVE TWO FREE PASSES TO THE ANNUAL TEA LOVER’S FESTIVAL HELD IN LOS ANGELES
BE THE FIRST TO RECEIVE FREE SAMPLES OF OUR NEW BLENDS AND PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY LAUNCH
A CUSTOM DISCOUNT CODE TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
ANNUAL INVITE TO A TEA DROPS PARTY TO JOIN IN COMMUNITEA WITH OTHER FELLOW AMBASSADORS.
- Since we always credit and want to promote our talented Ambassadors, this is a great way to hone your skills and passions while gaining exposure and new audiences to your work!
- A dedicated section in our monthly customer newsletter spotlights our different Ambassadors and/or their work. If you'd like the chance to be highlighted, be on the lookout for emails that ask for your submissions each month.
Tea Drops Ambassador Program Requirements:
- Purchase of a box of Tea Drops within in the 3 months prior to applying
- Passionate about tea!
- Fans of Tea Drops and the Tea Drops philosophy.
- Communicative and ready to be an active part of our growing communitea of drinkers and lovers of life.
- Ability to contribute 2 creative works per month. Submit any two of the following:
What kind of Tea Drops Ambassador do you want to be?
Writing Ambassador: Dream of being the next great novelist? Love to write editorials and dream of becoming a journalist? Join our writing ambassadors who enjoy putting pen to paper (or fingertips to keyboard!) on a number of topics ranging from tea, tea history and culture, poetry, DIY guides, personal stories, short stories, and beyond - all of which can be used and leveraged as guest post content for the TeaDrops Recent Steepings blog and/or monthly customer newsletter.
Photography Ambassador: Instagram fanatics, hobby photographers, and photo enthusiasts alike will love being a Photography Ambassador. Join us and share your beautiful lifestyle photos of Tea Drops, where you TeaDrop, friends, nature’s beautiful landscapes, or everyday beauty--featuring a tea-themed twist! Submitted photos with be featured on our TeaDrops Recent Steepings blog, Facebook page, Instragram, Twitter, or Tumblr accounts with credit always given to you!
Art Ambassador: Style gurus and aspiring artists (of all kinds--singers, painters, and more are all welcome!) take note. We'd love to have you share your work or DIY projects! Become a Teadrops Art Ambassador and snap photos of your street style, art work, or DIY project and submit it to Teadrops. Your work will be featured on our Tea Drops Recent Steepings blog, Facebook page, and Instagram with credit always given to you!
- Lifestyle Ambassador: This is ideal for bloggers, vloggers, and YouTubers who have their finger on the current pulse of trends and fashion! Integrate Tea Drops into your channel or blog content, whether it's by whipping up a healthy smoothie using our morsels or giving tips on how to host the perfect tea party. We'll share your video and blog entries across all channels, crediting you and bringing new audiences to your content.
Service Ambassador: If you are devoted to helping others in your community, join us as a Service Ambassador and inspire some Teadrops volunteering efforts. Snap some photos capturng your service project, submit it to us and we will donate to your favorite non-profit on your behalf. Photos of your service and information about your favorite non-profit will be featured on the TeaDrops Recent Steepings blog and Facebook Page.
All-Round Ambassador: Can’t decide between the above Ambassador roles? Want to try a little bit of everything? Well, you can! An All-Round Ambassador loves to write, create art, photograph pretty things, and service others.
- Each entry must be a minimum of 350 words each.
- Short stories
- DIY project step-by-step guide including original photographs
- Original poetry
- Guest blog post
- Original and high quality photographs that demonstrate how Tea Drops fit into your life, or the lives of your friends/loved ones.
- Photographs of natural landscapes, or everyday beauty whether that be people, places, or things related or unrelated to tea culture.
- Photos may be shot with a high quality digital camera or smartphone camera
Here are some examples of photos that capture the Tea Drops style. Also, feel free to check out the Tea Drops Instagram for more ideas and inspiration!
- Original and high quality photos of recent DIY projects completed with a step-by-step guide
- Original and high quality photos of your own fashion/street style with details about where your clothes/accessories were sourced including relevant links/credits.
- DIY guides or recipes that are related/complement tea culture with a step-by-step guide for project completion and associated photographs outlining the process.
- Vlogs and YouTuber-type videos of all lengths are welcome.
- Tea Drops content is incredibly welcome, ranging from DIYs to recipes, to "favorites" videos. It's all up to you--let your creativity flourish. We love our influencers!
- We absolutely love inspirational or advice-themed videos or channels so if you've got a tag video or an entire blog devoted to these topics, we'd love to see your work!
- Organize and execute Tea Drops service/volunteer trip with your friends and send us a short write-up about your experience with accompanying photos
- Provide original and high quality photos of your recent service trip/project
- Make sure to provide details about the favorite non-profit that you serviced in order for Tea Drops to make a donation on your behalf.
- Select any two assignments above