Take your Tea Drops experience to the next level with this classic dome-topped French press. This timeless rose gold-plated press will help you prepare a generous cup of perfectly steeped tea - all the flavor without any of the loose leaf tea sediment, making the perfect iced tea or boba tea with any of our Tea Drops.
This beautiful and functional French press brews individual servings of tea and coffee. The pot has a heat-resistant glass container delicately held by a rose gold-plated frame.
• Shatter Proof: No
• Color: Rose Gold
• Capacity: 12 ounces
• Width: 5.5 inches (including handle)
• Height: 7.5 inches
• Material: Iron plating in rose gold color, borosilicate glass
• Made in China
Why use a tea press with Tea Drops? Since Tea Drops are prepared with actual loose leaf tea, you may experience minimal, ground tea leaves at the bottom. Though many people consume the remaining ground tea leaves, if it’s not your thing, try this French press method for a tea experience more to your liking.
How To Use
• Place the pot on a dry, flat surface. Hold the handle firmly and pull out the plunger.
• Add your Tea Drop to the pot. We recommend 1 Tea Drop per 8-12 oz. of water.
• Pour hot water (not quite boiling) into the pot, and gently stir.
• Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot, stopping just above the waterline (do not plunge yet) and let stand for 3-4 minutes.
• Press the plunger down slowly, exerting steady pressure.
• After each use, wash the pot with water and mild detergent, and dry thoroughly.