Tea + Chat May Box: Finding Joy
Let’s be honest. These past few months have certainly tested us in ways we may have never imagined. The lights might be dimmer, but we can still find joy. This is what May's Tea & Chat box is ALL about. More joy, more creativity, more celebration!
We’re excited to present our May Tea & Chat box which centers around reclaiming your joy again. We thought of no one better to champion the message of joy than our friend and Pinterest's most followed creative genius, Joy Cho. Joy started with a love of design and now has built an incredible business, Oh Joy!, designing her own product lines for Target, Band-aid, and many more. She was named one of Time’s most influential people on the Internet, amassing a huge following around her poppy and optimistic designs.
We sat down with her to discuss what brings her joy and how as a working mom of two, she has cultivated a space while WFH to navigate this new normal. She is real, she is honest, she is joyful.
What you’ll learn in this box:
- Tips for creating a joyful space, even while working from home.
- What lessons you can take away from this whole “quarantined life” experience.
- How to focus on the longevity of a goal/mission. Joy has run her business for 15 years -- all while celebrating joyful life moments like marriage, raising children, and (most recently) purchasing and designing her dream home.
So, what's included in your box this month?
As a box bonus, one of our favorite female pastry chefs, Celine of Delight Patisserie, features two of her divine French butter cookies (with fun, timely expressions) in this May's box. WARNING: You will be addicted! Whether you are sharing these cookies or indulging in them yourself, we hope these delicious buttery delights brighten your day.
Give the gift of joy to yourself, and to a loved one.
Like what you see? Subscribe here, this Tea & Chat box is out now!
Watch Sashee's full interview with Joy Cho here:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.