We are excited to carry boba tapioca pearls commonly used to make the popular drink bubble tea. These translucent balls are made from tapioca - a starch that is extracted from cassava root. It is naturally gluten-free and made into flour and edible pearls.
This 3 pack comes with 3 individual packs with about 100 individual pearls in each bag, enough to make 2-4 drinks depending on how many you add. Add to any Tea Drops drink for a refreshing drink!
1. In a small pot, bring 3 cups of water to boil.
2. Add boba tea packet, and stir until boba floats. Cover with lid and let cook for 20-25 minutes on medium-low heat.
3. Turn off heat and let sit covered for 20 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse boba with warm water.
5. Add Boba to your cup of Tea Drops and enjoy!
Pro Tip: If you like a firmer boba reduce time by 1-2 minutes, and if you'd like a softer boba boil an additional 1-2 minutes.
Tapioca starch, acelytated starch, tapioca specification starch, caramel, water, gum (CMC), dehydroacetic acid (DHA), sodium hydrogen diacetate (SDA)
- ordering process
- boba pack
I bought the Boba pack as a gift for my niece. The ordering process was very quick & easy, shipped fast. Very good selection. Thanks