Maple Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte
You heard it right! Pumpkin Spice is back and ready to bring on the fall vibes. We've gathered an easy, but tasty recipe from Through Her Looking Glass and incorporated Tea Drops! Grab your boots and sweater because autumn has arrived!
- 1 1/2 cups milk (dairy, almond, coconut etc.)
- 1 pumpkin spice tea drop
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (to taste)
- dash of pumpkin spice, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, or allspice
- Heat milk until steaming (not boiling) in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stovetop.
- Dissolve Tea Drop in 2oz hot water.
- Pour steaming milk over dissolved pumpkin spice drop in mug.
- Stir well.
- Stir in vanilla and maple syrup.
- Lightly dust with pumpkin spice, ground cinnamon, nutmeg or allspice.