The Turmeric Tea Drop is a simple but invigorating blend of raw organic turmeric root and sweet, and creamy organic coconut sugar. Native to Southeast Asia, turmeric has been hailed for thousands of years for its medicinal properties. Each Tea Drop contains a full teaspoon--the recommended dosage for harnessing the benefits of this root--of turmeric, giving your tea a peppery, earthy kick that is soothed and complimented sweetly by the coconut sugar. From anti-inflammatory properties, to increasing brain aptitude, to promoting a radiant complexion, this sphere-shaped morsel packs quite the healing punch to a delicious and wholesome tea experience.
Here are some of our favorite benefits to adding turmeric--and, in particular, its wondrous anti-inflammatory property, curcumin--to your health and wellness routine.
- Drinking turmeric tea can be good for your brain. How? Turmeric helps promote the growth of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, a type of growth hormone. Notably, a deficiency of this hormone is prevalent in many brain disorders including depression and Alzheimer’s. Along these lines, it may also boost memory.
- Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is good for your heart health and may even help prevent heart disease.
- Turmeric can be beneficial in cancer treatment and can reduce the growth of cancer cells as well as contribute to the death of tumor cells.
- As a natural anti-inflammatory, many arthritis patients respond well to turmeric.
- Tummy issues? This tea can help curb stomach aches and heartburn.
- Among pre-diabetics, curcumin capsules can delay the onset of type 2 diabetes.
- Curcumin supports bone health and overall skeletal system well-being. (Helpful tip: Further boost your bone health when you enjoy the Turmeric Tea Drop with milk!)
And last but not least...
- It also helps promote healthy blood and liver functions.
Whether you are looking for a natural (and tasty) way to improve your memory recall or seeking a holistic approach to tackling some of life's common ailments, the Turmeric Tea Drop is specially crafted with the earth's natural gifts to enhance your physical and mental health.
Want to learn more?
Here are three tips on how to optimize turmeric absorption and get the most out of its boosted benefits.
1) Black pepper
Freshly ground black pepper increases the bioavailability of curcumin, making it possible for the body to absorb the curcumin. Piperine is the key active ingredient in black pepper. According to various studies, piperine helps makes curcumin bioavailable.
Since Turmeric is fat-soluble, studies suggest that curcumin in turmeric is best absorbed when combined with a fat. Coconut oil is a great source of healthy fat that blends perfectly with Turmeric. We recommend using Skinny Coconut Oil, as it’s 100% raw sustainably-sourced, chemical, and preservative-free, never heated, small batch and hand crafted coconut oil in the world.
According to an American study, boiling turmeric for up to 10 minutes increases its solubility, which will help enhance its absorption.
Products You Might Like
We think you will love these products!