Tea Drops Adventure Day 1: Hawaii!
Welcome to Hawaii!
The spirit of aloha – being in the presence of and sharing the essence of life – teaches us lessons of peace, kindness, compassion and responsibility to future generations. These lessons are expressed through chant, music, hula, art and other cultural practices, and through the warm, genuine greetings that are a staple of Hawaiian hospitality. Enjoy your Aloha Pineapple Chamomile Tea Drop with us!
Mele Kalikimaka Spiced Pina Colada
- 1 1/2 ounces coconut vodka
- 1 ounce milk
- 1/2 ounce cream of coconut
- 1 Aloha Pineapple Tea Drop dissolved in 2 oz. hot water
- 2 dashes ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 dashes ground nutmeg, divided
- 2 dashes ground allspice, divided
- Coconut flakes, for garnish
Gather the ingredients.
Combine the vodka, milk, cream of coconut, Aloha Pineapple Tea Drop mixture, and one dash of each of the spices in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
Strain into a chilled glass.
Top with the remaining spices and coconut flakes.
- Serve and enjoy.