Introducing our Hello Kitty x Tea Drops Collection!
Let us take you on a nostalgic journey back to our childhood obsessions for all things Hello Kitty!
Enjoy our new Apple Pie a la mode, Strawberry Matcha, and English Breakfast Tea Drops representing our shared pastimes: travel, friendship, sweets....and tea time!
English Breakfast Tea Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temp and cut into pieces
- 1 English Breakfast Tea by Tea Drops x Hello Kitty
1. Heat the to 325°F oven and line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine all the ingredients: flour, powdered sugar, salt, Tea Drop powder and butter into the bowl of a food processor or mixer.
3. The dough is ready when the it clumps together when pressed.
4. Roll the dough out on a well-floured surface to a 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness either use a knife to cut out rectangles or use a cutter to make shapes.
5. Transfer the cookies to one of the parchment-lined baking sheets. Chill the cookies on the sheet pan in the freezer for 15 minutes or until the cookies are solid to the touch.
6. Bake the cookies, one pan at a time, for 18 to 23 minutes, or until the cookies are dry to the touch and the bottoms just begin to turn golden.
7. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack before transferring to a container for storage. The baked and cooled cookies can be stored in an airtight container for several days.
Apple Pie Roses
- 2 red apples
- 4 tablespoons sugar (divided)
- For the pastry:
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour for the counter
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 packet of tea
- Apple Pie A La Mode Tea Drops x Hello Kitty (crushed to form a sugar like crumble)
- 1. Thaw the puff pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes.2. Spray or butter muffin tin to prevent sticking and set aside
- 3. Cut the apples into very thin slices. Leave the peel on - this will give the roses a beautiful red color.
- 4. Place apple slices in a microwave-safe and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Gently distribute the sugar.5. Microwave the apples on high power for 90 seconds then remove from microwave and allow to sit for 10 minutes.6. Place the puff pastry on a lightly floured work surface. Cut the dough into 6 strips, each about 2 x 9-inches
- 7. Combine 2 tablespoons of the sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup and the Tea Drop in a small bowl.
- 8. Spread the cinnamon “sauce” onto each strip of dough.9. Arrange the apple slices on the top edge of one of the strips of dough, overlapping one another. Make sure the top (skin side) of the apple slices sticks over the top edge of the strip.
- 10. Fold up the bottom part of the dough so the edges meet. Starting at one end, roll up the pastry like a snail then seal the edge at the end by pressing the dough together with your fingers. Place the “rose” into one of the cups of the prepared muffin tin. Repeat with the other 5 strips.
- 11. Place the tin into the oven to 375˚F.
- 12. Bake the apple roses for 40 minutes until light golden brown.13. Let apples cool for about 5 to minutes and use a knife to gently pop the roses out of the tin.
- 14. Serve with caramel and/or ice cream!
Strawberry Matcha Frappe
- 1 Strawberry Matcha Tea Drop
- 4 oz boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup ice
- Strawberries for garnish (optional)
1. Add the Tea Drop to 4 oz of boiling water
2. Add tea, 1/2 cup of milk, and 1 cup of ice to a blender
3. Blend until smooth