Blueberry Orange Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
We teamed up with our friends at The Toasted Oat on a pancake recipe that tastes like decadent cinnamon rolls with a hint of fruity citrus!
Try our refreshing, indulgent pancake recipe with our Orange Cinnamon Roll Tea Drops & The Toasted Oat Blueberry Cobbler Soft Granola! You can top your pancakes with pure maple syrup, fruit or yogurt, but we recommend keeping it simple because these flavors are truly the perfect balance of flavor. Or, keep the cinnamon roll theme & top them with The Toasted Oat'ssimple homemade icing recipe!
Blueberry Orange Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup The Toasted Oat Blueberry Cobbler Soft Granola
- 2 Orange Cinnamon Roll Tea Drops
- 2 cups flour [For gluten-free, sub almond, oat or rice flour]
- 3/4 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tbsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup milk of choice [For thicker pancakes, use buttermilk. We used almond milk.]
- 1/2 cup water
- Add flour,Blueberry Cobbler Soft Granola, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder & baking soda to a bowl & whisk until well combined.
Bakehouse Tip: One batch of pancakes yields about 10 small pancakes & uses only one cup of these dry ingredients. Store remaining dry mix in a mason jar & skip this step when making your next batch.
- Heat 1/2 cup water in microwave, tea kettle or stove until it boils. Add Tea Drops & stir with fork until they are dissolved.
- Whisk egg, dissolved Tea Drops, melted butter & milk in medium sized bowl. Add 1 cup of dry ingredients & mix with fork until combined. If batter appears too thick, add more milk.
- Preheat griddle to medium heat. Lightly grease surface with coconut oil, butter or cooking spray. Pour on batter to desired pancake size.
- Remove from heat & top with butter & pure maple syrup.
Bakehouse Tip: Try The Toasted Oat's simple icing recipe for a true cinnamon roll taste!
- Recipe yields about 10 small pancakes. Store leftover dry mix in an airtight container & simply add butter, dissolved Tea Drops, milk & egg to your next batch.