Tea Drops' COVID-19 Preparation
As the progression of COVID-19 continues to take shape and impact our local, national, and international community, we want to keep you posted as to what measures we are taking.
We are still manufacturing Tea Drops and shipping nationwide. We are thankfully still able to meet our shipping and fulfillment timelines as best as we can. **USPS Priority + First-Class Package Service two and three day delivery windows will now be three and four days. USPS Priority Mail local 1-day delivery windows will not change.
We are fully committed to all stakeholders, and are monitoring the news and situation both locally and globally to ensure that we are taking appropriate measures to safeguard our employees, our products, and all of our customers in these difficult times.
Rest assured that Tea Drops is taking all the necessary food safety precautions to ensure that our products are manufactured in a safe and stable environment. We are taking a holistic approach to workplace and product safety, and are taking steps to increase inventories to prevent potential disruptions to the supply chain.
Here is a list of measures we and our co-manufacturers and third-party logistics providers have implemented in addition to their already robust food safety and personnel welfare plans:
- A commitment to extending an already generous paid leave policy in such a way that all employees are able to take time from work without fear of economic disruption. The health of our employees is of the utmost importance, and are prepared to assist them during this period.
- No vendors, delivery people or non essential personnel allowed on premises for the next 4-8 weeks.
- Increased GMP monitoring of employees to include more frequent conversations with them to assess them on a person to person basis.
- Requirement of a health inquiry from each employee prior to reporting each morning along with temperatures being taken and logged before entering the building.
- Addition of at least (1) additional sterilization chemical for sterilizing production lines.
Tea Drops is well supplied to ensure no delivery disruptions. We are committed to keeping informed, and are following CDC and international recommendations-as well as providing these guidance documents to our partners and employees.
As things are changing rapidly, we will continue to monitor the situation and keep you, our valued community, informed.