How To Make Tea Drops Iced
We’re always looking delicious tea creations to keep us cool during the summer. Iced tea is a delicious and easy way to quench your thirst and experience all varieties of teas throughout the season. It’s also a great way to taste the subtle flavors and properties of various teas.
Say hello to summer by getting started with our easy instructions below.
*Note: The first initial cubes will melt quite fast since the water is hot, but keep adding more.
- 4-5 cups Filtered Water, to taste
- 6 oz. Lime Juice, fresh squeezed
- 3 tbsp Black Chia Seeds
- 1 Matcha Green Tea Drop
- Sweetener, to taste*
- In a small jar, combine ½ cup of hot water with 1 Matcha Green Tea Drop. Stir until Tea Drop dissolved. Set aside until needed.
- Repeat this process for your sweetener of choice. Add 1/2 cup of cold water with 1 tbsp. organic cane sugar. Adjust the level of sweetness to your preferred taste.
- Freshly squeeze limes into half gallon jar/pitcher until you have 6 ounces. I used roughly 7 medium-sized limes.
- Add in sweetened water, matcha green tea each, and top off with the remaining 2 cups of water. Finish with ice, top with chia seeds, and serve cold.