We’re always looking for delicious tea creations to keep us cool during the summer. Iced tea is an awesome and easy way to quench your thirst and experience all varieties of teas throughout the long, hot summer days. Iced tea is a great way to experience subtle flavors and properties of teas that you can't get when they are made hot.
Say hello to summer by getting started with our easy instructions below.
*Note: The first initial cubes will melt really fast since the water is hot, but keep adding more.
Try out a Matcha Green Tea Limeade. Inspired by The Plant Strong Vegan.
- 4-5 cups Filtered Water, to taste
- 6 oz. Lime Juice, fresh squeezed
- 3 tbsp Black Chia Seeds
- 1 Matcha Green Tea Drop
- Sweetener, to taste*
- In a small jar, combine ½ cup of hot water with 1 Matcha Green Tea Drop. Stir until the Drop dissolved. Set aside until needed.
- Add 1/2 cup of cold water with 1 tbsp. organic cane sugar, or sweetener of choice. Adjust the level of sweetness to your preferred taste.
- Freshly squeeze limes into half gallon jar/pitcher until you have 6 ounces. We used 7 medium-sized limes.
- Add in sweetened water, matcha green tea each, and add the remaining 2 cups of water. Top off with ice, sprinkle on chia seeds, and serve cold.
Check out our full line of Tea Drops right here and mix up a new iced summer drink today - the possibilities are endless!