Orange Cinnamon Roll Horchata + Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
Happy #NationalTacoDay! We're celebrating by creating a recipe collaboration with our friends SALSAOLOGY, using our Orange Cinnamon Roll Tea Drops and SALSAOLOGY's Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce to make tacos and horchata. Check out the recipe to create your own taco party below!
Orange Cinnamon Roll Horchata
- 8 Orange Cinnamon Roll Tea Drops
- 4 Cups of Rice Milk
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Add Ice
- Dissolve Tea Drops in 8 oz hot water.
- Mix in rice milk.
- Mix in Almond Milk.
- Add ice.
- makes 4 servings
Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
- 1 cup Medium Diced Sweet Potato
- 1 cup Canned Black Beans
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce
- 1/2 a Yellow Onion Sliced into Half Moons
- Salt to Taste
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- Crumbled Queso Fresco
- Dice up sweet potato and slice yellow onion. Set both ingredients aside.
- Heat up tortillas and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add sweet potatoes and sauté for 5-10 minutes.
- Add sliced yellow onion and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add black beans and SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind sauce. Salt to taste.
- Serve mixture on tortillas and garnish with queso fresco and cilantro.
- makes 6 tacos
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.