Strawberry Matcha Latte Boba (1 Serving)
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 Unsweetened Matcha Tea Drop
- ⅓ cup hot water
How To Make:
- Tea Drops Boba Pack
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup half & half or desired milk
- Make the strawberry purée: Add the strawberries and sugar to a medium bowl. Use the back of a fork to muddle the strawberries. Let sit for 10–15 minutes, until the strawberries begin to soften and release their natural juices.
- Make the matcha: Add the Matcha Tea Drop to a mug and slowly pour in the hot water. Whisk until the Tea Drop has melted.
- To assemble, add the boba pearls to the bottom of a serving glass. Top with the muddled strawberries, then the ice. Slowly pour in the half-and-half/milk over the back of a spoon for a layered effect, then use the same technique to pour the matcha on top.
- Stir with a boba straw, then serve.