Simple yet delicious to wake up to!
1 English Breakfast Tea Drop
2 oz boiling water
4 oz warmed milk of choice
- Add the Tea Drop to oz of boiling water
- Add 4 oz warmed milk of choice
Strawberry Matcha Frappe
Add boba for more deliciousness!
1 Strawberry Matcha Tea Drop
4 oz boiling water
1/2 cup milk of choice
1 cup ice
Strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Add the Tea Drop to 4 oz of boiling water
- Add tea, 1/2 cup of milk, and 1 cup of ice to a blender
- Blend until smooth
Apple Pie Latte
Sprinkle on nutmeg!
1 Apple Pie a la Mode Tea Drop
2 oz boiling water
4 oz steamed milk of choice
- Add an Apple Pie a la Mode Tea Drop to 2 oz of boiling water.
- Froth your choice of 4 oz of milk and add brewed tea.
English Breakfast Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temp and cut into pieces
- 1 English Breakfast Tea by Tea Drops x Hello Kitty
1. Heat the to 325°F oven and line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine all the ingredients: flour, powdered sugar, salt, Tea Drop powder and butter into the bowl of a food processor or mixer.
3. The dough is ready when the it clumps together when pressed.
4. Roll the dough out on a well-floured surface to a 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness either use a knife to cut out rectangles or use a cutter to make shapes.
5. Transfer the cookies to one of the parchment-lined baking sheets. Chill the cookies on the sheet pan in the freezer for 15 minutes or until the cookies are solid to the touch.
6. Bake the cookies, one pan at a time, for 18 to 23 minutes, or until the cookies are dry to the touch and the bottoms just begin to turn golden.
7. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack before transferring to a container for storage. The baked and cooled cookies can be stored in an airtight container for several days.