Posted Date: 3/25/2015
Position: Hourly / Part-time
NOW HIRING: Tea Drop Show Ambassadors!
About Tea Drops:
Tea Drops' mission is to spread the enjoyment and love of tea to people all over the world. A Tea Drop is an individual morsel comprised of finely sourced organic tea, organic sweetener, and aromatic spices creating a blissful tea. As a company, we aim to reduce the complications and barriers of enjoying a great cup of tea. We are also very focused on fostering community & connection through the ritual of tea.
By joining Tea Drops, you are joining a tea revolution and watching a rather traditional industry change before your eyes. You will gain hands on experience in a start-up and learn all of the facets of running a tea packaging business from operations/logistics, customer service, marketing, strategy, to research & development. We will have fun, work hard, and celebrate wins along our way!
This role will specifically focus on live events, where you will represent Tea Drops by conducting local tea tastings and selling product at shows.
We are looking for warm and friendly self-starters to facilitate in-person shows at retail stores, craft shows, and other venues to introduce Tea Drops new markets and drive sales while also hosting shows at existing retail partner locations. Tea Drop Show Ambassadors will be responsible for timely transportation, set-up, and the serving & selling of tea at local events. Most importantly, you will be responsible in fostering a very community and connected atmosphere at any venue. This is great role if you're looking for flexibility in your career -- ideal for students!
- Promote events to drive traffic and sales
- Coordinate all event details with Tea Drops team
- Responsible for set up and breakdown at all events (inlcuding our kettle)
- Serve tea, welcome people, and create a community atmosphere
- Develop relationships and identify new leads for future events
- Report sales activity to Tea Drops team
- Enthusiastic about Tea!
- Enthusastic about our mission
- Detail oriented
- Reliable/keeps word/on-time
- Find-A-Way attitude & Upbeat
- Comfortable around big crowds and people (comfortable demonstrating small to medium crowds)
- Ability to work independently with strong follow through
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with customers and members of the community
- Excellent communication
- Must have reliable vehicle and ability to travel to events within a designated area
- Must have smartphone to process customer orders
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a brief description of why you'd make a great Tea Drops show ambassador! Comepensation to be discussed in follow-up + reimbursement of travel costs.