Post Date: 12/17/2017
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports To: CEO
Supervisory responsibility: Agencies + Junior Marketing Associates
Compensation: $60K base // Benefits // Performance based bonus // Opportunity for equity
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead all online marketing strategies at our fast-paced, growing tea start-up. The Digital Marketing Manager will oversee the strategy and implementation of all Online Marketing for Tea Drops -- including our ecommerce site, Amazon, paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) as well as email, SEO, influencer, and display advertising channels -- with a key metrics of driving traffic AND conversion.
Please note, this is not a web design or development position, though an understanding of those disciplines is needed.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Management of website and continuously optimizing for site traffic, conversion, and reviews
- Management and optimization of Amazon advertising platforms (keywords, sponsored placement, prime deal of the day)
- Developing email strategies, cadence, and programs to increase email subscribers and customer lifetime value (CLV) of current customers
- Managing external digital agencies, driving project priorities for all web properties/consumer communication.
- Lead evaluation and implementation of third-party tools and features as needed on ecommerce site
- Develop and implement influencer marketing program across key consumer segments
- Measuring and reporting across digital marketing platforms and campaigns
- BS/MS in marketing and/or related field
- 2-4 years at ecommerce based start-up with focus in digital marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing as (strategy + execution)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiment
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with a CPG company is a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a brief description of your background and what impact you think you can make at Tea Drops! Thanks for your consideration!