It's the coziest time of year! We've put together some of our favorite holiday tea mocktail and cocktail creations featuring some of our best selling Tea Drops varieties! Whether you're hosting a gathering with loved ones, or curling up on the couch with your favorite holiday movies, these recipes will help bring out everything you love about this season.
Orange Cinnamon Old Fashioned (Makes 1 Serving)
- 3 oz Whiskey
- 2 dashes bitters
- .5 oz cinnamon syrup
- orange twist
- 1 Orange Cinnamon Roll Tea Drop (dissolved in 2 oz hot water)
- cinnamon stick
- Add bitters, Tea Drops mixture cinnamon syrup and whiskey to a glass.
- Add ice and stir.
- Garnish with an orange twist and a cinnamon stick, if desired.
Ginger Peach Julep (Makes 4 Servings)
- 2 ripe peaches, roughly chopped
- 4 Ginger Peach Cobbler Tea Drops (steeped in 3 oz boiling water)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus mint sprigs for garnish
- 2 cups bourbon
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup good-quality dry ginger ale
- Muddle the peaches, Tea Drops mixture and mint leaves in a small pitcher. Stir in the bourbon and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Fill four tall glasses with crushed ice.
- Strain the peach-bourbon mixture into glasses and top with the ginger ale. Garnish with mint.
Chocolate Earl Grey Hot Chocolate (Makes 2 Servings)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 Chocolate Earl Grey Tea Drops (steeped in 3 oz boiling water)
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Heat milk and cream in a pot until small bubbles start forming on the surface.
- Turn off heat, add Tea Drops mixture and steep for 10 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate until completely melted (low heat).
- Top with marshmallows or whipped cream, if desired.
Cranberry Peppermint Sparkling Cocktail (Makes 2 Servings)
- Handful of Cranberries
- 2 Sweet Peppermint Tea Drops (steeped in 2 oz of boiling water.
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- 3 ounces Smirnoff Cranberry Vodka
- 3 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 6 ounces Ginger Ale (or Cranberry Ginger Ale if you can find it)
- Cranberries for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cranberries, Tea Drops mixture, and lime juice. Make sure that the cranberries break apart so that they take in some of the sugar from the Tea Drops mixture.
- Add the vodka, and juice
- Shake, Shake, Shake
- Gently stir in the Ginger Ale
- Sugar the rim of a cocktail glass
- Pour the cocktail into the sugared glass and garnish with extra cranberries
Hanukkah Margarita (1 Serving)
- 1/2 cup of kosher wine or kosher grape juice
- 2 crushed Citrus Ginger Tea Drop (one for inside cocktail and one for rim)
- Juice of one half lime
- Juice of one half orange
- 1.5 ounces of tequila
- Combine and shake + pour into Citrus Ginger Tea Drop rimmed glass!