A special recipe from the kitchen of Tea Drops' official mom and #1 fan, Mae Chandran (Sashee's mom)! Mrs. C put her culinary gift to work and created this Turmeric Panna Cotta with our Refresh Tea Sprinkles. Stay tuned for a Mae takeover later this week!
Refresh (Turmeric) Tea Sprinkles Panna Cotta
30 minutes, plus chilling time
1 teaspoon gelatin
1 Tablespoon water
½ cup milk
2 packets Refresh (Turmeric) Tea Sprinkles
¾ cup cream
½ cup maple syrup or honey
¾ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
Sliced fresh strawberries and whole blueberries for topping
- Pour the gelatin over the water in a small bowl and set aside until the water is absorbed and the gelatin is softened.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk to almost a boil. Turn heat off; add Refresh (Turmeric) Tea Sprinkles and stir until dissolved. Turn heat back on to simmer and whisk in the cream, softened gelatin, maple syrup or honey until everything is incorporated and the gelatin dissolved. Turn heat off.
- When mixture becomes lukewarm, whisk in the yogurt until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into four ½ cup ramekins or dessert bowls. Chill in the refrigerator for at least three hours or overnight.
- Top with strawberries and blueberries when serving.