The Benefits Of Cinnamon Tea: 14 Unknown Scientific Facts
More than a Holiday Spice
What is Cinnamon Tea?
The Health Benefits of Cinnamon Tea
Warming every corner of your being, cinnamon tea comes with a whole heap of health benefits. This tea is loaded with goodness and has played an essential role in Chinese herbalism for centuries. Cinnamon is believed to improve a whole host of health issues and can help support healthy circulation, boost your respiratory system, and even bring effective pain management. Let’s jump right in and unravel all the amazing benefits that a cup of cinnamon tea can bring to you…
1) Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
2) Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
3) Gives Tons of Antioxidants
4) Improves Brain Function
5) Supports Weight Loss
6) Calms Stomach Issues
7) Powerful Anti-inflammatory Properties
8) Improves the Immune System
9) Lowers Risk of Cancer
10) Works as an Antibacterial & Antifungal
11) Reduces Cold Symptoms
12) Diminish Menstrual Complications
13) Revamps Skin Health
14) Strengthens Hair
- Cassia cinnamon can contain Coumarin which can lead to serious liver issues if consumed in large amounts.
- It is also worth noting that Cinnamaldehyde may also trigger allergies in some people.
- Those who are on certain medication may want to check with their medical professional before drinking cinnamon tea or should not drink cinnamon tea. These medications include anything to do with your blood sugar levels.
Cinnamon Tea Recipe
- Grab a cup and add one cinnamon stick or one teaspoon of ground cinnamon powder.
- Pour 8oz of boiling water over and let the cinnamon steep for 5-10 minutes depending on personal taste.
- Take out the cinnamon stick.
- Add a splash of warm milk or a teaspoon of honey if you want a sweeter creamier brew.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cinnamon Tea
How does cinnamon tea help sexually?
Is it good to drink cinnamon tea at night?
Can I drink cinnamon tea while pregnant?
Does cinnamon tea have caffeine?
When to drink cinnamon tea?