Celebrating Strawberry Month: Strawberry Recipes
Strawberry Matcha Baked Oats
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 egg or flax egg
- 2 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped (1 additional cup for optional topping)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together rolled oats, milk, egg, cashew butter, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla, crushed Tea Drop and salt. Next, add in strawberries and stir to combine.
3. Transfer mixture into an oven safe baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes.
4. Serve with fresh berries to top and enjoy!
Strawberry Matcha Frappe
4 oz boiling water
1/2 cup milk of choice
1 cup ice
Strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Add the Tea Drop to 4 oz of boiling water
- Add tea, 1/2 cup of milk, and 1 cup of ice to a blender
- Blend until smooth
Iced Strawberry Matcha Boba
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- 2 Strawberry Shortcake Tea Drops
- 1 Unsweetened Matcha Tea Drop
- ⅓ cup hot water
How To Make:
- Make the strawberry purée: Add the strawberries and melted (in oz of hot water) Strawberry Shortcake Tea Drops to a medium bowl. Use the back of a fork to muddle the strawberries. Let sit for 10–15 minutes, until the strawberries begin to soften and release their natural juices.
- Make the matcha: Add the Matcha Tea Drop to a mug and slowly pour in the hot water. Whisk until the Tea Drop has melted.
- To assemble, add the boba pearls to the bottom of a serving glass. Top with the muddled strawberries, then the ice. Slowly pour in the half-and-half/milk over the back of a spoon for a layered effect, then use the same technique to pour the matcha on top.
- Stir with a boba straw, then serve.