We are so excited that our TeaDrops have earned some international miles, as we recently sent some to picturesque Oslo, Norway! In honor of this milestone, here are five wonderful facts about a very special and breathtaking place.
5 Cool Facts About Norway
- The Jostedalsbreen, the largest glacier in Northern Europe, calls Norway home.
- Norway has over 12,000 miles of coastline.
- The Laerdal road tunnel in Norway is the world’s longest road tunnel at 15 miles long.
- London's Trafalgar Square gets its official Christmas tree from Oslo, and it's been that way for the past 50 years!
- Norway is the birthplace of modern skiing. The word “ski” is Norwegian for “piece of wood."
Our community is such a widespread yet close-knit community from all walks of life. If you'd like to share photos of the beautiful place you call home, we'd love to see them! Send them to as on IG, via email, or hashtag us on any social network at#myteadrop.
To find even more fun facts about Norway, click here.
Posted by Erin Schwartz